Today, I almost had an oatmeal recipe go live when I realized I recently posted one (last Fall). Instead, I’m sharing my favorite Pinterest breakfast ideas right now. I’m so glad I realized that before wasting your time! I guess I just spazzed when putting my editorial calendar together.
I’ve mentioned this before, but I am just not a huge breakfast person. The thing is, eating something hearty in the morning is really important – especially if you’re planning to work out or just have a busy day ahead.
Pinterest Breakfast Ideas
- Quick Oatmeal Baggies (link to blog post by Amy) – Along the lines of oatmeal, I actually was thinking of doing this the other day but I am worried about how long they would last. Pre-package your oatmeal in snack baggies instead of buying the pre-packaged stuff and save money in the long run.
- Eggs in a Mug (link to post by Lilly) – one word people – PROTEIN. I don’t know where I’ve been, but the pin I found on this has been repinned 4500 times! I can totally see why.
- My husband loves anything ranch so I definitely need to try these Ranch Chicken Club Rollups by Parrish.
- This one is my favorite – really I’m not kidding favorite breakfast. Try this Avocado Toast with Hardboiled eggs by Heather. The only reason why I don’t eat this everyday is because avocados don’t last and buying too many at a time just isn’t smart (though you CAN freeze them).
- These Breakfast Taquitos by Chungah are great if you have people over because you can prep ingredients and then have people’s preferred stuff toasted into them in no time.
Of these, which will you try out first?