So this recipe is a bit different from pigs in a blanket. It’s more of Blankets Made of Pigs. Before coming to the beach, I knew I’d have to figure out the snack recipes right away. I made this recipe so we had something to munch on throughout the beach day and boy did these go quick!
So I made this basically by wrapping chicken pieces in bacon. The result was a super guilty pleasure. Next time, I might stuff the chicken with some pesto for a triple filling effect.
What you need:
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
10 strips of bacon
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice chicken into 1 inch bites
3. Slice bacon into about 2 inch strips (usually in half or thirds their usual length).
4. Wrap each chicken piece in bacon.
5. Place on two baking sheets, 3 per row.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until bacon is fully cooked.
7. Serve and enjoy!